Sure, I pick on the Left.. I will go so far as to say that I am not happy with either the left or the right, and wish that their politics did not just seem to be a smokescreen to hide the fact they are screwing all of us..
Now for the subject of the day.. Obamascare… and the “it is not a penalty, it is a TAX” joke..
The Supreme Court held that the Commerce Clause of the constitution did not allow the government to force people to join health care programs. Then they went and said that the Government could tax you (a penalty?) for not joining something they had no authority to force you to join….
Think of it this way.. The next time a state, or even the federal, government announces another execution don’t think of it as a “death penalty” think of it as the new “Death Tax”.
The most taxing thing I see about this is their logic… Then again they are lawyers and therefor not really normal..
That Joe Guy.
- Obamascare: Time Warner Dumps Retirees From Healthcare Plans (im41.com)
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg talks about judicial activism (constitutioncenter.org)
- Shocker: New Survey Finds NEARLY EVERY FEDERAL EMPLOYEE REJECTS ObamaScare (aconservativeedge.wordpress.com)
- Obamascare: Scams Related To Health Care Expected to Rise (wchildblog.com)
- ObamaScare is Causing 41% of Small Businesses to Stop Hiring (aconservativeedge.wordpress.com)
- Aetna pulls out of New Jersey’s ObamaScare exchange (aconservativeedge.wordpress.com)
- ObamaScare – IRS to Target Health of Conservatives? (im41.com)